Let's Talk About Candle Care!
Candle Care is one of those things you don't really think of when buying a candle. Here at Candle Crush Co we want to express how essential candle care is!
We put together a list of how to stay safe and best use each one of your CCC candles. Check it out:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a candle while it's burning.
- Don't burn a candle all the way down.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you are sleeping.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
For the best candle experience, the very first time you burn your candle , leave it lit for for 2 to 3 hours or until the wax has reached the side of the glass. This will create a "burn memory" to prevent tunneling and increase burn time. If the candle does not fully reach the vessel sides after 3 hours, it may take up to 3 separate burns for the candle to correct itself and burn evenly.
It is important to trim your candle wick before you light your candle each time! Trimming your wick will decrease soot and excessive mushrooming. An untrimmed wick will cause the wick to burn hotter than it should, and use more wax which will decrease the burn time or possibly crack the vessel. NEVER burn a candle that has a cracked vessel!!! Be sure not to trim your wick to short, this can cause the wick not to light.
Happy burning friends!
Inspired by cleaning the entire house and then lighting a candle. Lemongrass White Tea is the perfect blend of clean, fresh and a luxurious spa. The aroma of lemongrass, white tea, jasmine and hints of orange citrus, ginger and patchouli are soothing, relaxing and refreshing. This fragrance won't overpower a room, but it's light aromatic scent is unmistakable. Shop it here!